Friday, August 6, 2010

Miss me?

Okay, okay, okay...I know it's been FAR too long since I've last updated this thing, but to my defense, I have no internet at home. And work has been far too busy to have any "me" time. But today is Friday, my boss is on vaca and the rest of the people that care about my business left early to enjoy the sunshine (that I get to "see" out four layers of windows). So here it goes....

I'm going to skip over the boring stuff and get right down to business.

THE BACHELORETTE FINALE!




I'm not going to lie, I was a little on the fence about who she'd pick. Would she go for Chris, the nice boy, who loves his Mama above all others, and would probably be a great father and husband? Or go straight for the sex-pot Roberto, with that amazing smile, great body and probably loves to put out?
Good choice Ali, you're only young once. And I can only image that the older you get, the harder it is to have super hot sex. Bravo honey.
Sadly for her (but not for the rest of us single ladies, that are more than willing to mingle with those abs and mouth), it's pretty certain that these two will not last. I can't imagine that moving across the country for a girl that is uber annoying you barely know, and then move right in with her will turn out well. But hell, it's worth a shot. Especially when you're making money while doing it.

For your sake I wish I had so much more to contribute and say about it, but honestly, I could care less. It got more boring as it went on, with the acception of a few things here and there, and all I could think about was The Bachelor Pad and super hot Jesse. So I'm ending it here. But promise to bring much better material and commentary with TBP and whatever awesome stuff comes along with, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment