Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ugh.

I have been partially disgusted with Yahoo all day today. I went on the famous site earlier to check one of my e-mail accounts and to my dismay, one of their headlining stories was that, annoying couple, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are engaged. Have they forgotten that this has already happened once with these two and is most definitely NOT headline worthy news?!

I also found it quite entertaining that she dropped the ring in the sand and "despite a lengthy search by hotel staffers, the ring was never found". And by entertaining, I mean completely and totally annoying.

I love that they couldn't look for the ring themselves, you know, because they're above that. So they send the hotel staff after it. And that after an unsuccessful search, they just gave up on it and left it behind. I'm not sure if they've heard of metal detectors or not? But if I dropped 2 carats of shimmer, I'd be searching....all night if I had to! That's like saying, yeah, my vagina just melted off in that tanning bed; It's cool though, I'll just buy another. (this almost happened to me once, but that's another story). It's your engagement ring, that is supposed to be something special, almost one of a kind because of the emotion behind it. Eff you in the A for being so stuck up!

Just to throw this out there, she also has a whore-house tattoo of his name on her hip. If it said David Silver, I'd let her slide a bit. But it doesn't. So game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment